Today I am posting a birthday card I did for my sister. I had a piece of mosaic tile left II had made extra) from a previous card I had done for Elizabeth Craft Designs so I thought I would use it along with an extra pink peony. The mosaic was made with Shimmer Sheetz and the peony was made using Susan’s Garden Notes peony die.
This card is a standard A2 card (4-1/4 X 5-1/2). The Mosaic tile instructions can be found here at Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog under Blooming Peony.
Ink all edges
1. Attach the mosaic tile piece to front of card using clear double sided adhesive.
2. Cut 1 Floral Oval (next to largest die) from white daisy cardstock.
3. Attach to center of mosaic tile piece using foam mounting tape.
4. Banner was cut from Cricut CTMH Artiste cartridge.
5. Attach Happy Birthday Peel Off Sticker (ECD) to the banner and attach banner under the oval using foam mounting tape.
6. Using Susan’s Garden Note die – peony cut, shade and assemble the peony onto the oval view video tutorial here
7. Add a sentiment inside the card.
8. Add pearls to corners.
Elizabeth Craft Designs
Susan’s Garden Notes – Peony #996
Susan’s 4 pc Tool Kit #808
Mini Molding Pad
Elizabeth Craft Designs Shimmer Sheetz Iris Sample Pack #SS0227
Elizabeth Craft Designs Clear Double Sided Adhesive 6MM #503
Close To My Heart Cardstock – White Daisy
Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridge – Artiste
Spellbinder Floral Ovals Die # S4 356
Pink Pearls from my stash
I do hope that you have enjoyed this post and it will inspire you to try your hand at it.
Enjoy your day and until next time