Hello Everyone! My post today is a card that I made for a friend who lost her Dad. I used one of Susan’s new releases Garden Notes – Southern Magnolia along with Els van de Burgt’s Stitched and Fitted Squares and A With Words – Thinking of You dies.
Here is how I made the card.
- Cut 6′ X 12″ piece from 100# Soft Finish white cardstock score at 6″ fold forming 6″ X 6″ card base.
- Cut B&T paper (printed paper) 5-3/4″ X 5-3/4″ adhere to card front using clear double sided adhesive.
- Using the largest stitched frame and second largest fitted frame dies lay them face down on the paper center the smaller frame inside the large frame tape together using washi tape or removable tape run through die machine cutting out frame. Attach to card front.
- Attach clear double sided adhesive to front of black cardstock. Lay Thinking of You die cutting side down on adhesive side of cardstock run through die cutting machine (you may have to run it through 2-3 times due to the added thickness). Peel off protective covering and coat with black silk microfine glitter – burnish in with your finger. Adhere to card front as shown in picture using clear drying glue.
- Make 3 Southern Magnolias using 85# soft finish cardstock using Susan’s video as a guide ( I find her videos very helpful). Attach to lower left corner of frame.
- Cut card stand / easel twice adhere together and emboss using Bark embossing folder.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies Used:
Other Supplies Used:
CTMH B&T paper – Georgie
I do hope that you have enjoyed my post and that it has inspired you to make your own card. This card can be used for any occasion. Be sure to visit Elizabeth Craft Designs here for all your supply needs.
Until next time Happy Scrapping!