Hello thanks for stopping by my blog. My post today is a card designed using one of Susan’s Garden new releases at Elizabeth Craft Designs. I think you could call it “simple but elegant”.
Here is how it was made.
Card base is 4-1/4″ by 5-1/2″ made from white Soft Finish Cardstock.
From black shiny cardstock (also could use Shimmer Sheetz I was just trying to use up some of my scraps) die cut Joset Designs Diamond Background attach to card front using Kids Choice Glue.
Make 2 Garden Notes Dahlias from pink cardstock cutting each petal twice except the smallest and the center piece which you just cut once. Using loop tool lay pieces face down on molding mat and pull tool down through petals then hold each petal with fine point tweezers (found in Susan’s Garden 4 pc. Tool Kit) pinch each petal down around tweezers. Assemble flowers using Kids Choice Glue stacking from largest to smallest off setting each layer of petals slightly. Cut stems and leaves from green cardstock shade and shape. Attach Dahlias to card front using Kids Choice Glue.
Using ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail (3rd smallest) from black shinny cardstock then from white Soft Finish Cardstock cut 2nd smallest ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail. Attach white to black using Clear Double Sided Adhesive cut length to fit card. Stamp Happy Birthday from Joset Designs General Sentiments Stamp set using black ink. Attach to card front using dimensional tape.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies
Black shiny cardstock
Pink & Green cardstock
I do hope you have enjoyed my tutorial today. Be sure to visit Elizabeth Craft Designs to see all their great products.
Until next time – Happy Crafting!
Hello My Friends! Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
We are finally getting some warm weather here in Maine so I have been busy planting my vegetable garden and tending some of my flower gardens.
Today’s post features one of Susan’s newly released dies – Garden Notes Sunflower 2 which I am exited to use – I do love sunflowers. The background was made using the new Distress Oxide Inks.
This card could be used for any occasion mine was done for a dear friend just to let her know I was thinking of here.
Here is how the card was made.
- Cut White Soft Finish Cardstock 4-1/4″ X 11″ score at 5-1/2″ fold forming an A2 card.
- Cut 1 piece of White Soft Finish Cardstock 4″ X 5-1/4″. Taking several colors of Distress Oxide Inks rub them on none stick mat spritz with water take cardstock lay right side down onto ink using a heat tool dry repeat process until you are happy with your background. Using a distress tool distress all edges. Adhere to card front using Clear Double Sided Adhesive.
- Cut 2 sunflowers in colors of your choice shade with Susan’s Garden PanPastels and shape using Susan’s 4 pc Tool Kit and Leaf Pad build your flowers Using Kids Choice Glue.
- Arrange on your card front attaching with Kids Choice Glue.
- Stamp “HELLO” from Joset Designs – General Sentiments stamp set onto a piece of White Soft Finish Cardstock then tear around the edges. Adhere to card front with dimensional dots.
I do hope you have enjoyed this simple little card today and hope it has inspired you.
Be sure to visit Elizabeth Craft Designs to see all of Susan’s newly released dies.
Until Next Time – Happy Crafting!
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supply List:
Cardstock Barn Red, Yellow and Olive
Distress Oxide Inks
Hello everyone thank you for stopping by my blog today. My post today is using 2 brand new Susan’s Garden Notes die sets – Begonia and Window w/ Window box plus ModaScrap Lace corner die all can be found at Elizabeth Craft Designs. A full tutorial can be found on Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog found here . I do hope you enjoy it.
Until next time – Happy Crafting!