Hello my Crafty Friends! This card was designed for my post on Elizabeth Craft Designs for Susan’s garden Design Team. It features the wildflowers that are in bloom in my area of Maine right now. For tutorial on how card was made and to see all the great products be sure to visit Elizabeth Craft Designs!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hello my crafty friends!
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Weather is getting better the sun is getting higher staying light longer yippee!
Today I am posting a card that was made for a friend. Susan’s new Garden Notes Gerbera Daisy die set was used along with Els van de Burgt Studio Stitched Squares, a couple new Moda Scrap dies and Suzanne Cannon Thinking of You die set.
Here is how the card was completed.
- Finished card base is 6″ X 6″ made by cutting white Soft Finish Cardstock 6″ X 12″ score at 6″ fold on score. At this point you can decide if you want a top fold or side fold card.
- Cut a 6″ X 6″ piece of patterned paper to front of card using Clear Double Sided Adhesive.
- Using 2 largest dies from Els Stitched Squares make frame from white Soft Finish Cardstock. Lay smaller of 2 dies inside larger die centering – tape together with removable tape lay onto cutting machine making sure they do not shift – die cut. You will be using the frame only, save the inner square to use on another project. Center frame on front of card adhere with Clear Double Sided Adhesive.
- From black cardstock that has Clear Double Sided Adhesive on back cut “Thinking of You” using A way With Words Thinking of You die. Adhere to card front.
- From green cardstock cut 3 Moda Scrap Leafy Branch 4.
- Cut 2 Moda Scrap Leafy Branch 6/Wheat from dark yellow cardstock.
- Cut 3 daisies using new Garden Notes Gerbera Daisy dies in colors of your choice. Cut each size petal layer 2 or 3 times depending on fullness wanted. Daisies on this card have 3 of each layer. Using Susan’s Garden 4 pc. Tool Set and Molding Mat shape petals. Assemble using Kids Choice Glue. Add a small amount of glue around just the outer edge of daisy centers sprinkle with pollen (Pollen was used here but is optional). Cut Several leaves from medium green color cardstock. . Shade using crushed olive Distress Ink. Using tool set and Leaf Pad shape leaves.
- Arrange branches, daisies and leaves on card until satisfied. Attach to card using Kids Choice Glue.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies:
1292 Susan’s Garden Notes Gerbera Daisy
1317 Moda Scrap Leafy Branch 4
1320 Moda Scrap Leafy Branch 6 – Wheat
1118 Els van de Burgt Studio Stitched Squares
1059 Suzanne Cannon A Way With Words – Thinking of You
Soft Finish Cardstock – White
808 Susan’s Garden 4 pc. Tool Kit
810 Large Molding Mat
811 Leaf Pad
814 Kids Choice Glue
Clear Double Sided Adhesive
Cardstock – 2 shades green, pink, yellow, black and mustard yellow
I do hope that you have enjoyed this tutorial today.
Be sure to visit Elizabeth Craft Designs to check out all their great products.
Until next time – Happy Crafting!