Hello everyone, Today my card is the latest one I designed for Susan’s Design Team at Elizabeth Craft Designs. Well summer has finally arrived and that makes me very happy as it seems like we have waited a long time for this. Flowers blooming, birds chirping, peeps peeping and yes the warm weather….oh how I love it! Be sure to visit Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog for a complete tutorial to make this card and visit their On-Line Store for all your supplies. I do hope you enjoy this card.
Outside of card.
Hello everyone hoping the weather here in Maine will warm up soon and stay warm so that we can start gardening. I guess for now I have to be satisfied with making my own flowers from paper and Susan Tierney-Cockburn’s wonderful dies.
My post today is a birthday card I did for my friend’s mother using Susan’s Garden Notes – Cosmos dies and White Iris Shimmer Sheetz from Elizabeth Craft Designs. (The card is really much prettier in person but was hard to photograph.)
Here is how the card was made:
- Cut pink cardstock 7″ X 10″ score at 5″ fold to form card base.
- Cut Shimmer Sheetz 4-3/4″ x 6-3/4″ emboss with embossing folder of your choice.
- Attach ribbon to Shimmer Sheetz approximately 1/2″ in from left using double sided clear adhesive to attach to back of Shimmer Sheetz.
- Using Susan’s video as a guide make your flowers. Here is the Link.
- Attach flowers to card using clear drying glue.
- Add pearls if using embossing folder that was used here.
I do hope that you have enjoyed the quick card tutorial and that you have been inspired to make your own. Be sure to visit Elizabeth Craft Designs at this link for all their great supplies.
Until next time
Supplies from Elizabeth Craft Designs
#1136 Susan’s Garden Notes – Cosmos
#30115 PanPastels Kit 1
#1071 Card Stand / Easel Die
#324 Peel Off Stickers – Assorted Words
#506 Clear double Sided Adhesive 6mm
#SS0102 White Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz
Cardstock – pink, white, green and yellow
Self Stick Half Pearls
Clear Drying Liquid Glue